Project Viewer for PC Install Guide
Project Viewer 2013
For your PC - Stand-alone, PC-based solution for viewing MS Project MPP files.
- Minimum Pentium 133 Mhz, 64 MB RAM and 10 MB free HDD
- Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8
- Client .NET Framework 4 or higher
After downloading the MSI Install Program (www.projectviewercentral.com/download) follow these steps to install the Housatonic Project Viewer for PC on your workstation.
- Log on to your computer.
Note: You must have administrative rights to install Housatonic Project Viewer for PC. You do not need admin rights to run the program.
- In Windows Explorer locate the Housatonic Project Viewer MSI install program .
- Run ProjectViewer_xx_xx.msi and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Finish to end the installation process.
For a Silent Installation of Housatonic Project Viewer for PC follow these steps:
- Locate the Install MSI Program (as above).
- Open the Command Prompt Window.
- Locate the directory where you copied the ProjectViewer_xx_xx.msi file.
- Use the command msiexec /i ProjectViewer_xx_xx.msi /q KEY=license_key
- Custom parameters that can be used when installing Housatonic Project Viewer for PC 2010:
- SEARCHMSP=1 - keeps the Microsoft Project file association for .mpp and .mpt files
- ALLUSERS=1 - installs Housatonic Project Viewer for PC 2010 for all users that use the computer
- KEY=license_key - use entered license key to register Housatonic Solo/PC
To Uninstall Housatonic Project Viewer for PC
To uninstall Housatonic open Start -> Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs. Select Housatonic Project Viewer for PC then Remove.
If you experience trouble while installing the Project Viewer, please refer to our FAQ.