Microsoft® Project "viewer": View your MS Project file now
Housatonic Project Viewer 2013
Housatonic Project Viewer 2013 is the leading viewer for Microsoft Project files allowing users to view, read, share and print Microsoft Project files (MPP files) without MS® Project installed on their desktop, laptop, tablet or server. With the lowest price and most comprehensive feature set, the Housatonic Project Viewer for Microsoft Project is the Microsoft Project "viewer" of choice for companies world-wide. (What's new in 2013)
Project Viewer 2013
- Desktop Microsoft Project "viewer"
- Looks and feels exactly like Microsoft Project - no training necessary
- Saves money by eliminating the need to purchase a full Microsoft Project license to simply open, view and print MPP files
- Runs on Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server/Citrix Environments
- Reads MPP files in MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 formats
- View project info from MS Project Server or MS Project Databases (Access, MS SQL)
- Integration with cloud-based solutions including Microsoft's SkyDrive, MS Project Server Online, Dropbox and Basecamp
- Project Viewer licensing options
- More about Project Viewer 2013
- What's new in 2013
- Buy now
Project Viewer Server 2013
Project Viewer Online
Project Viewers for Mobile Devices
Housatonic Project Viewer
- Supports Microsoft Project 2013!!
- Works on Windows 8, 7, XP, 32/64 Bit
- Compatible with earlier MS Project versions
News - Project Viewer 2013 Released
Tip - Is there an easy way to do a silent install in the case of a large deployment?
30 day trial!
Featured Customer Success Story
Ways To View Microsoft Project Files
With the Housatonic Project Viewer you can view Project (MPP) files:
- From your PC or Laptop
- From email attachments
- On network drives
- From MS SQL, MS Access and ODBC
- In SharePoint
- From a MS Project Server
- From your external web site.
- From Google Docs or Microsoft Office online.
- From your corporate intranet (Sharepoint or other intranet apps).